VATE may collect, use, and hold the following personal information:
· Your name
· Business Address
· E Mail Address
· Telephone / Fax Numbers
· Career history
· Other information which may be collected when you seek our assistance, visit our website to read or download information, which may include the nature of your enquiry, your server address, domain name, the date and time of your call/visit to our site, the pages viewed and the information provided or downloaded.
Payment for event registration is supported by SecurePay, and all credit card details are protected by an SSL security certificate. When you are taken to a page that asks for your credit card details you will see a padlock at the bottom of the server window, indicating that this page is secure.
VATE collects, uses and discloses the information in accordance with this policy.
Use and disclosurePersonal information is collected for the purpose of:
· employment placements
· monitoring the services provided to VATE members
· monitoring use of our website
· processing payments
· promoting VATE training, conferences, and other functions
· selling you any products and services
Sources of information
Where possible, VATE will collect the information directly from you, particularly for an application for employment. However, in some cases we may receive personal information from referees or people that have worked with or are working with you. For example, a colleague may express to us that you could have potential in a position that we are recruiting for. If the personal information was collected not from the customer or candidate but from another party, VATE will take reasonable steps to inform that individual of the Collection and provide the above Collection Statement.
Costs and charges
VATE may impose the following charges inclusive of GST:
· Photocopying $2 per page
· Delivery cost of information stored off-site - where information if stored off-site, the cost of obtaining access to the information - $30 per hour
· Postage Costs